Monday, February 9, 2009
1. Who the hell are Robert Plant and Allison Krauss?
2. Do me Justin Timberlake.
3. Tivo was invented for the sole purpose of watching that Jonas Brother mess up "Supersitition" over and over and over again.
4. No one cares about you Kenny Chesney.
5. Ugliest face while singing award goes to...Miley Cyrus.
6. I think M.I.A's water broke on Lil Wayne's shoe.
7. Seriously...Robert Plant and Allison Krauss stop winning awards.
8. Why are Stevie Wonders' teeth so small?
9. I guess this means we won't be seeing anymore Chris Brown Doublemint commercials...
10. WHAT THE FUCK ROBERT PLANT AND ALLISON KRAUSS??!
I think this is the first Grammys I've watched in a long time. Last night really made me realize why I don't watch them. The Grammys would be fine if it was made up of primarily performances. The awards are crap. How can you possibly put people like Radiohead against people like Lil Wayne for such a big category? It's irrational and completely bogus. I'm almost entirely convinced that the judging criteria is "Who is the least offensive?" "Who puts me to sleep the easiest?" "Which album would I want to listen to while soaking my dentures?" Crap. Crap. Crap. At least Carrie Underwood looked hot, and Justin Timberlake's voice gave me an almost immediate orgasm. Otherwise , I would have just watched reruns of Rock of Love 3.